What to expect
We've prepared a "walk through" video for our re-opening that will give a pretty good idea on what to expect when you attend your 1st class, since the lockdown.
Small things have changed slightly, as we adjusted to the new system but most of it remains the same.
The most important things are:
- You can rent a mat and towel from us or you can buy a grippy mat from us at the studio or online.
- If you have a block and/or strap bring with you, but if you don't you can do a few classes without and then decide if you need them
- Bring water.
- Toilets are open for use but the changing rooms won't be available.
- Showers won't be available for use either.
- Arrive with time to settle in.
- Classes start on the time and late comers won't be able to enter.
- Parking is free at the back of the building (barrier is usually open but if not ring the bell)
Is it your 1st Hot yoga class?
I would suggest you to head to "5 Best Ways to Thrive in Hot Yoga" and take the most from your yoga practice.
Off course you need to take a few classes to acclimate to the heat and the practice but some things you can prep in advance to get the best from your first class and for a consistent continuous practice.
The most important thing is that you have fun!
The Team at In Balance Hot Yoga has created a community to enable you to create Authentic Connections that Empower you to Grow.
Helping men and women to be in the DRIVER seat of their life and to awaken their inner POWER.