- Its great for combating those winter blues.
- It also helps with boosting our immune system fighting off colds. I
- It detoxifies our liver and improves digestion.
- It also helps with those aches and pains we tend to get in the joints in this cold weather.
- 1 – 1/2 cups of oat milk. ( I like to use oatly barrister as I find it gives a lovely creamy taste)
- 1 tsp of ground turmeric. ( you can add more if you like a stronger taste)
- 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- 1 tsp of maple syrup.
- Place all the ingredients into a pan over a medium heat and stir, do not bring to a boil you just need to gently heat through.
- Pour into your favourite mug, snuggle up under the duvet and enjoy before sleep time.
For many years I have enjoyed an active lifestyle, this included rock climbing, mounting biking and windsurfing now days its all about the yoga, swimming or going to the gym, and along side all of these I take a great interest in the foods that I consume. I love to research new recipes and now how all the different whole foods that I am using are going to benefit me not only with my physical body but also my mental body. I love to share and inspire people to be come healthier be it through yoga, or adopting a cleaner whole foods eating plan.