GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. Terms of Agreement
The term ‘In Balance Hot Yoga’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website and In Balance Hot Yoga - whose registered office is: Arena Business Centre, Threefield Lane, Southampton SO14 3LP, United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ and 'I' refers to the student or user or viewer of our website.
3. Refund Policy
All sales are final. Strictly no refunds.
4. Disclaimer Acceptance
5. Injury / Pregnancy / Medical conditions
6. Alcohol / Drugs
7. Right to Refuse
10. Online Payments
11. Late payments
12. Payment Cards Accepted.
13. Cancellation Policy
14. Use of Website
15. PCI Compliance
16. Pre-Booking Restriction
Liability Waiver, Release and Informed Consent
1) I have enrolled in the hot yoga fitness program offered by In Balance Hot Yoga which includes each of and, all of the classes, offered by In Balance Hot Yoga, including without limitation, classes/online classes/workshops/programmes/events of In Balance Hot Yoga, to use the facilities and equipment owned and / or under their control, in addition to the payment of any fee or charge, I do hereby waive, release and forever discharge the above identities from any and all responsibility or liability for injuries or damages resulting from my participation in any activities or my use of equipment or facilities in the above mentioned activity.
2) I understand that strength, flexibility and yoga exercise, including the use of equipment, in a variety or environments, are potentially hazardous activities. I also understand that exercise and fitness activities involve a risk of injury and that I am voluntary participating in these activities and using equipment and facilities with the knowledge of the dangers involved.
3) I know that each Yoga Class involves the entire body, is offered in a hot environment, and that it can be strenuous and intense. Having taken this into consideration, I hereby represent to In Balance Hot Yoga that I am in good physical and mental health, medical condition, and overall fitness. I have no pre-existing condition, nor any knowledge or reason to know that In Balance Hot Yoga should not accept my enrolment.
4) In order to participate in any of the Yoga classes/online classes/workshops/programmes/events, I will accept and follow without question all instructions given to me including, without limitation, those about performing the postures and correct alignment in each of the above mentioned activities. I am aware that any deviation from the instructions given, may put me at risk and I fully and completely accept all consequences arising directly or indirectly therewith. I hereby certify to In Balance Hot Yoga, each and every time that I attend the above mentioned activities, that (a) I have not had a fever within the past 48 hours, (b) I have not been in close contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19, (c) I have not travelled within the past 14 days to any region that is considered a “COVID-19 Hot-spot” and/or (d) I am not experiencing any shortness of breath.
5) I understand that participation in any or all of the Yoga Classes/online classes/workshops/programmes/events includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases, including but not limited to, COVID-19, MRSA and Influenza. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist and thus, I HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS TO EXPOSURE OF ANY INFECTIOUS DISEASE (including without limitation COVID-19), BOTH KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASES or others and assume full responsibility for my participation in any of the above mentioned activities.
6) I hereby agree to expressly assume and accept all and any risks of injury or damage. If I choose not to take advice, or to disregard any advice given, I do so voluntarily and accept liability for all resulting injuries or damage.
7) I willingly agree to comply with all of the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation in the Yoga classes/online classes/workshops/programmes/events as it relates to protection against infectious diseases.
8) I hereby understand, acknowledge and agree that each of the foregoing provisions apply to each, Yoga classes/online classes/workshops/programmes/events of In Balance Hot Yoga, at the studio AND each class broadcast to me under the direction of In Balance Hot Yoga via live stream, video or other technology. I hereby acknowledge and agree that remote participation of any class is done so at my own risk and all terms contained herein shall apply to such participation.
17 - Digital Media
I hereby grant In Balance Hot Yoga permission to use my likeness in a photograph, video, or other digital media (“photo”) in any and all of its publications, including web-based publications, without payment or other consideration. I understand and agree that all photos will become the property of In Balance Hot Yoga and will not be returned.
I hereby irrevocably authorise In Balance Hot Yoga to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish, or distribute these photos for any lawful purpose. In addition, I waive any right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein my likeness appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of the photo.
18 - Physical adjustments
Teachers at IBHY provide physical hands on assists during all sessions. You must inform the teacher immediately should you not want to be physically adjusted during the session.
19 - Live-streamed and recorded classes
By participating in our live-streamed and recorded yoga classes you understand that neither the individual teachers nor In Balance Hot Yoga will be liable for any damage or injury resulting from your use of this service. You understand that classes may be physically strenuous and you voluntarily participate in them with the knowledge that there is risk of accident or injury. The teacher will not be able to give physical adjustments or personal feedback during the class. You must not practise to the extent of strain or pain. Ensure that you practise in a suitably sized space with no risk of harm. The access details are intended for use by the recipient only and must not be shared with anyone else.
20 - Mobile phones
All mobile phones must be switched off or on silent and put away before the start of the session. Strictly no phones next to your yoga mat. Should you need to have your phone with you as a one off (i.e. you are waiting for an emergency call) you must notify the teacher before the session for permission. You are not permitted to audio/video record the session unless given permission from the teacher.
21 - Personal belongings
All personal belongings should be stored tidy in the designated areas, please refrain from placing belongings next to your mat. In the practice area you should have just your mat, towel and/or any props needed for the class. We take no responsibility for any damaged personal item.
I do hereby declare myself to be physically sound and suffering from no condition, impairment, disease, infirmity or other illness that would prevent my participation or use of equipment or facilities except as herein stated.
I acknowledge that I have either had a physical examination and have been given my doctors permission to participate, or that I have decided to participate in activity and use of equipment without the approval of my doctor and do hereby assume all responsibility for my participation and activities, and utilisation of equipment in my activities.
22 - Acknowledge
By signing this agreement, I acknowledge and represent that I have read the foregoing terms & conditions of this agreement and fully understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it and sign it freely and voluntarily without any inducement.
Any questions on the above please email: firstname.lastname@example.org